Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogaphobia

Been dealing with some major blogaphobia! I have been traveling a lot and get great inspiration while on the road, then when  I sit down to write…it’s like I’m a cow staring at a new gate! 

Sometimes I feel as though I have something great to add to blogdom and othertimes…well….it sounds really corny.

It’s not like I have a huge audience to write to…only 4 followers and one of them is myself…which I can’t for the life of me figure out how I became one of my followers! Go figure!

Thank you to those 3 of you that do follow my humble ramblings….and thank you to those of you who follow and are anonymous…

Okay…gonna go eat chicken scratch now and prune my feathers. 

 

Farmhouse Chick

2 comments:

Little Rose of Sharon said...

I am a loyal follower!! Weather you give grand wisdom or daily tid bits I just love to read it all. Love you Theresa

Sandy said...

Thanks Theresa...you truly are a faithful friend!

Sandy

Other non -related stuff

Related Posts with Thumbnails