Saturday, March 19, 2011

What looks good on you?

Most days my kids see me in my yoga pants and tennis shoes with my hair pulled back in a pony and no make-up…sweaty from my morning workout.

 

FAll 2010 062

 

 

AND…

I do occasionally don this look:

CIMG0082

Or this:

DSCN2433DSCN2815

And on a rare occasion this:

DSCN0918

BUT…do you know what’s my kids favorite way for me to dress?

 

DSCN0717

THIS

It’s the apron. They LOVE the apron.

It means all things mommy….to them it means warm fuzzies, chocolate chip cookies, fetachini sauce, and mom in the kitchen…instead of on the computer. Smile

 

So what are you wearing today?

 

Farmhouse Chicks

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

Maiden Princess said...

Cute in all :) Although I gotta say that Cinderella look did afford me a slight chuckle ;)

Lovin the sunny dress and wine glass one. But as I said, a woman with such inner beauty cannot keep it contained by what she wears :)

Happy Purim!

Maiden Princess

B said...

I think you look fabulous in your workout attire :)

Other non -related stuff

Related Posts with Thumbnails