Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dancing to different tune

 

Definition of insanity: doing the same thing twice and expecting different results.

What is it with me?

Why do I think I need to make everything?

It NEVER occurred to me to buy an apron for our dance. NEVER.

6 hours and many rip outs later I now have what is below.

 

063

See that little red sign…”YES! It’s easy”….maybe for Martha Stewart…or Ellen…or my soulsista Tamarah.

This mama was ready for a drink!

062

The beginnings of the apron.

070

My woman cave for 5 days

064

The finished product….I made 3 of these…and it wasn’t until I was into the 2nd one that I realized I could have bought these for probably less than what it cost to make them.

Glorious Day Dance 004

Red dresses $40.00 each, Aprons $15.00 each, Dancers…priceless

Glorious Day Dance 006

Think 1940’s Berlin, Jewish Germany

 

055

Farmhouse Baker couldn’t help herself…she just had to whip up this cute little skirt…she made it from 2 pairs of jeans.

056

Fashionista felt the same and she came down sportin’ her new spring line!

059

Not only was I sewing aprons, choreographing a dance, working Advocare, and homeschooling…I was packing for the sunny south.

 

069

And trying to keep up with all of this

067

And this

040

So I can leave this

 

058

And do this

053

…and that!

 

026

Ain’t it?

 

Farmhouse Chicks…see ya in the south!

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Maiden Princess said...

The aprons (and outfits too) were adorable and just think of how much your daughters will cherish them knowing how much time you spent making them. Now that's a priceless heirloom :)

Other non -related stuff

Related Posts with Thumbnails