Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Pantry

The long awaited pantry………da da da daaaaaa!! (that’s a drum roll :))

I have waited 23 years for a pantry like this….

DSCN3215

My honey loves to please his chicky babe…so he made it to my specs (the farmhouse baker had something to say as well).

But before I let you see the NEW pantry…you must see what we lived with before.

DSCN3221

 

DSCN3226

We lived out of the foyer and bags and boxes for weeks….until….

DSCN3219

The shelves begin

DSCN3230

Counters and sink were installed next. Great idea, huh? I like to put my small appliances here and keep them out of the main kitchen.

DSCN3231

DSCN3232

Is this sink awesome or what? This was the farmhouse baker’s idea! She is incredible in the kitchen!

DSCN3233

Shelves to the ceiling soon to be filled with…..

   DSCN3281

whosits and whatnots….

DSCN3283

DSCN3284

DSCN3285

and a place for all my bulk grains.

 

My roosters out did themselves….new pantry, new appliances…do I hear dinner calling?  Oh, farmhouse baker….whatcha cookin?  Call me when it’s ready ‘cuz I’m off to clean!

Farmhouse Chicks

Technorati Tags: ,,,

1 comment:

Christine4children said...

WOW!! Truly a dream come true!! Congrats!! :)

Other non -related stuff

Related Posts with Thumbnails